In order for you to succeed in your fat burning exercise routine, for example when you are following a cardiovascular exercise program or an aerobic workout, you have to make sure that you pay attention to certain issues such as:
- The intensity of the workout
- The frequency of performing the workout
- The duration of your workout
- Your motivation for working out
Before you start with the program, make sure to first start with the basics. If you can follow these guidelines then you will definitely succeed and achieve your fitness goals.
- Frequency:the key factors to losing weight and maintaining your body’s fitness is to have a decent eating habit and to do various aerobic exercises at least three to five times per week. Once you achieved your fitness goal, make sure to perform your exercise routine at least twice a week to maintain the fitness of your body.
- Intensity: the exertion level should exceed mild demands but make sure to avoid fatigue and breathlessness. You may use your heart or pulse rate in order to determine the intensity of your workout. This can be done using heart rate monitors. To make your cardio exercises even more effective, make sure that you maintain your heart rate between 70 to 85 percent of its maximum rate. For each passing month, you may increase the heart rate until it is close to the high end of your rating zone. As you improve, you might be required to opt for a heavier workload so that you can raise your heart rate. However, once you experience fatigue or excessive breathing, make sure to stop working out and seek medical attention immediately.
- Motivation: to make sure that you will be able to stick with your aerobics program, you have to stay motivated. Doing consistent and regular exercising is your main key to success. Therefore, make sure to plan your workout at a time when you can do it regularly.
- Duration: your workout should be well structured and should include warm up exercises, training zone exercises, and cool down exercises. It is necessary that you prepare your body for a more intensive exercise. If you want to learn how to lose weight fast, make sure that your warm up exercises include at least five to ten minutes stretching. Your zone exercise should start at low intensity and should gradually increase after fifteen or thirty minutes. Your cool down exercises, on the other hand, should include light workout and stretching.
Always remember that you don’t need a lot of fancy equipment to achieve results. A basic treadmill or elliptical machine will help, but he drive and dedication to want to improve your health is the most important tool in your kit.